- membership fees are now due - if you have not already done so, please forward this year's fees to the membership secretary
- the annual general meeting of the Knitters' Guild of NSW will be held at the Powerhouse Museum on Saturday 1st March; all members are invited to attend; only financial members will be eligible to vote
- a cloth badge was attached to the most recent newsletter for members who have paid their fees; the cloth badge is to be attached to a shirt which has a collar if representing the Guild [e.g. at the Easter Show or at the Craft Fair]
- an exhibition of members' work will be on display at the Epping Creative Centre in April, all members are invited to exhibit; refer to the centre pages of the latest newsletter for further information
- a scarf exchange is to be held at the Blue Mountains Knitters' group; interested persons should complete the form and give it to Rosemary by the March meeting; the finished scarves will be due at the July meeting
- We will be having a workshop on Fair Isle Techniques presented by Liz Gemmel in May. The workshop will run all day and lunch will be provided. The cost of the workshop will be $25. Only those who pay in advance will be able to attend the workshop. Places are limited so get in early. See David for more details.
No workshop was held this month. "Show and Tell" continues to offer a wide variety of knitted objects, from fingerless gloves to lace knitting.
This month the raffle prize of a $25 gift voucher from The Wool Inn [Penrith] was won by Mira.
A delicious afternoon tea was provided by Margaret, Vernetta, Lesley and Mira - thank you. The members rostered for afternoon tea next month are Yvonne, Ann, Alison and Margaret.